These keto oreo cookies are the perfect treat for anyone on a low-carb or ketogenic diet! They are easy to make and only require a few simple ingredients.
Try these low carb oreos and you won’t be disappointed. I make these low carb oreo cookies for my family and friends all the time and they love them!
They also look very similar to traditional oreo cookies, so if you are looking to impress your non-keto friends and family, these are the cookies for you!
Why You Should Try This Recipe
– These keto oreo cookies are low in carbs, and you can enjoy them without breaking your diet.
– This recipe is easy to follow, and you can have these cookies ready in no time.
– They look and taste just like the real thing, but they are much healthier for you.
👨🍳 Low Carb Oreos Ingredients
To make these oreo keto cookies you will need:
1/2 cup (55g) Almond Flour
1 1/2 (180g) cups Coconut Flour
1/2 (45g) cup Cocoa Powder – If you have Black cocoa powder – use it, it is much better for these cookies.
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 teaspoon Salt
2/3 cup (130g) Monk Fruit Sweetener (or erythritol) – other sweeteners may work as well.
1/2 cup (115g) Butter
6 large eggs
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 cups Keto Vanilla Frosting (I’ll explain how to make it)
🍪 How To Make Keto Oreo Cookies
This keto oreos recipe is very easy. Just follow these simple steps:
Preheat your oven to 350F (175C). Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
Combine and mix the coconut flour, almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
Then, take a separate bowl and add the sweetener, eggs, vanilla extract, and butter. Mix until it becomes a smooth texture.
Now combine the wet and dry ingredients until you have a thick dough. Mix it well.
Form 22 small balls of dough and place them on the baking trays. Press them down to create a cookie shape.
Bake the keto oreo cookies for 10-12 minutes.
Let them cool for at least 30 minutes, and then add frosting combining two parts of the cookie. Enjoy these amazing keto friendly oreos.
How To Make Keto Vanilla Frosting
Ingredients: 3 cups sugar free powdered sugar, 1/2 cup butter, 1 tablespoon Almond Milk, 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract.
Instructions: Beat the powdered sugar and butter in a mixing bowl until smooth. Add vanilla extract and almond milk. Mix again.
This frosting is great for these carb free oreos. It’s also very easy to make as you can see.
Other Keto Cookie Recipes
These keto oreo cookies are very low in carbs- just 3g of net carbs per serving!
They are also gluten free and sugar free, making them a perfect snack or dessert for those on a ketogenic diet.
Keep in mind that carbs add up quickly, so if you are watching your carb intake, be sure to eat these in moderation.
One cookie is probably all you’ll need to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Oreos & Keto
The oreo cookies were created by Nabisco and introduced on March 6, 1912. The cookies quickly became a favorite and have remained popular ever since.
There are many different flavors of oreo cookies available, but the most popular is the original.
Since these cookies are very high in carbs and sugar, they are not typically considered to be part of a keto diet.
However, there are some keto-friendly ways to enjoy them. One option is to make your own keto oreo cookies.
If you follow my low carb oreo recipe, you’ll end up with a delicious, low carb oreos that satisfies your sweet tooth without blowing your carb count for the day.
Can You Freeze These Cookies?
I don’t recommend freezing the keto oreo cookies because the texture will be off when they are thawed.
If you really want to freeze them, I would recommend individually wrapping 2-3 cookies in plastic wrap and then placing them in a freezer bag.
This recipe is very easy, so I recommend just making a fresh batch of low carb oreos when you are ready to eat them.
I hope you liked my low carb oreo recipe. Try it and you won’t be dissapointed. Make sure to check out other great keto recipes on our website!
Keto Oreo Cookies
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour (55g)
- 1 1/2 cup Coconut Flour (180g)
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder (45g)
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2/3 cup Monk Fruit Sweetener (or erythritol) (130g)
- 1/2 cup Butter (115g)
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Keto Vanilla Frosting
- 3 cups sugar free powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 tablespoon Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F /175C). Line two baking trays with parchment paper.Mix the coconut flour,cocoa powder, almond flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.Take a separate bowl and add the sweetener, eggs, vanilla extract, and butter. Mix until it becomes a smooth texture.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until you have a thick dough and mix.
- Form 22 small balls of dough and place them on the baking trays. Press them and create a cookie shape.
- Bake the keto oreo cookies for 10-12 minutes. Let them cool and then add frosting and combine 2 pieces of cookies.
To Make The Frosting
- Beat the powdered sugar and butter in a mixing bowl until smooth. Add vanilla extract and almond milk. Mix again.
Comment below and let me know what you think of this recipe.