This keto brioche bread recipe is great for anyone looking for a low-carb alternative to traditional brioche bread.
I made these low carb brioche buns a long time ago and they are still one of my favorites.
Try this keto brioche bread recipe and enjoy the taste of brioche without all the carbs!
If you tried other recipes without success, you’ll want to give this keto brioche buns recipe a try.
Why You Should Try This Recipe
– This keto brioche bread is fluffy, soft, and has a rich flavor that is perfect for making burgers, keto sandwiches, or enjoying on its own!
– It is also very easy to make, and only requires a few simple ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen.
👨🍳 Keto Brioche Bread Ingredients
To make these low carb brioche buns you will need the following ingredients:
1 cup (120g) Coconut Flour
1/4 cup (20g) Whole Psyllium Husk
1/2 cup (60g) Almond Flour
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
2 teaspoons Baking Soda
2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1 3/4 (420ml) cup Water
🍞 How To Make Keto Brioche Buns
Keto brioche burger buns are fun and easy to make. Follow these steps:
Start by heating your oven to 400°F (200°C). Then, cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper. Spray it with oil or grease it with olive oil.
Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
Add olive oil, baking soda, vinegar, apple cider, salt and water.
Stir with a spatula. Then, knead the dough with your hands for about a minute and a half. It will become more solid as you work it.
Form a ball from the dough. Set it aside for 10-15 minutes.
Knead the dough again for a minute and then divide it into 6 pieces, rolled into a ball.
Place the balls on the baking tray. Flatten each one with your palm – creating a bun shape.
Brush water on top of the buns and add sesame on top (optional, but recommended).
Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is nice and crispy. Then, let it cool for 30 minutes. Cut it in half and serve! Enjoy these amazing keto brioche buns.
Other Keto Bread Recipes
Are These Keto?
Each one of these keto brioche buns contains 5.5g of net carbs! That’s amazing considering how fluffy and delicious they are.
If you follow a ketogenic diet or are just looking for low carb bread options, these keto brioche buns are a great choice.
You can make amazing burgers, sandwiches or just enjoy them on their own with some butter.
Regular Buns vs. Keto Brioche Buns
Store-bought burger bans are very high in carbs. That’s why if you are on a keto diet, you should make your own keto brioche buns.
My low carb brioche recipe is easy to make and only contains 5.5g net carbs per bun!
Your Questions Answered
Is Coconut flour Keto Friendly?
To make this keto brioche bread, the main flour we’ll be using is coconut flour.
When used in moderation, coconut flour can be a fantastic keto-friendly flour.
It’s relatively low in carbs and calories, and it has a high fiber content which helps to keep you feeling full.
Coconut flour can be a little tricky to work with, so be sure to follow the recipe closely.
In general, you’ll want to use less coconut flour than you would other types of flour, and you may need to add a little extra liquid to the dough to get the right consistency.
If you’re not a fan of coconut flour, you can try using almond flour instead.
But, from my experience – it’s best to use coconut flour for making this low carb brioche bread. Your results with almond flour won’t be nearly as good.
What is Brioche Bread?
Brioche bread is a type of rich, eggy bread that originated in France. It is made with a high proportion of butter and eggs, which gives it a soft, fluffy texture.
Brioche is often used as a base for sweet or savory dishes, or it can be enjoyed on its own.
Burgers, sandwiches, and even toast can all be made with brioche bread.
If you made this keto brioche loaf – let me know how it came out in the comments below! Thank you for reading, and make sure to check out other great keto recipes on our website.
- 1 cup Coconut Flour (120g)
- 1/4 cup Whole Psyllium Husk (20g)
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour (60g)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 3/4 cup Water (420ml)
- Heat your oven to 400°F -200°C. Cover a baking tray with a piece of parchment paper. Then, grease it with olive oil.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, baking soda, vinegar, apple cider, salt and water.
- Using a spatula mix everything . Then, knead the dough with your hands for about a minute and a half. It will become more solid as you work it.Form a ball from the dough and set it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Knead the dough again for a minute. Then divide it into 6 pieces, rolling them into a ball.Brush water on top and add sesame (optional, but recommended).
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the topis nice and crispy. Then, let it cool compeletely for 30 minutes. Cut it in half and serve! Enjoy these amazing keto brioche buns.
Comment below and let me know what you think of this recipe.