These keto microwave cookies are the perfect dessert for those on a keto diet or anyone who loves cookies! Made with almond flour, these cookies are low-carb and gluten free!
Make this microwave keto cookie in just 2 simple steps! It tastes great and looks impressive too! Probably the easiest keto recipe you’ll ever make.
I love these keto microwave cookies so much, and my family asks for them all the time! Surprise your friends and family with this tasty recipe.
Why You Should Try This Recipe
– This keto microwave cookie recipe is probably the easiest and quickest cookie recipe you will ever make.
– They taste amazing!
– Cheap and easy-to-find ingredients.
👨🍳 Microwave Keto Cookie Ingredients
3 tablespoons Almond Flour- used in many keto recipes because it’s a great alternative to wheat flour. The texture it gives is perfect for baked goods.
1/2 tablespoon Erythritol – Erythritol is a type of alcohol that is used as a sweetener. It’s very popular because it’s calorie-free, and tastes just like sugar.
0.42oz (12g) Butter
1/2 teaspoon Gelatin – gives these cookies a bit of a chewy bite, which really makes them feel like a true cookie.
1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon – optional, but I really like these keto microwave cookies with a hint of cinnamon.
1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 tablespoon Low Carb Keto Chocolate Chips – there are a few companies that have sugar-free chocolate chips that are keto and low carb.
Make sure to check the labels so you know how many carbs are in the bag
🍪 How To Make Keto Microwave Cookies
This microwave almond flour cookie is so easy to make! Follow these steps:
Mix the ingredients, using a fork, until everything is combined and forms a ball.
Flatten the cookie dough onto a plate lined with parchment paper. Microwave until the cookie is cooked through (about 50 seconds).
Let the microwave keto cookie cool completely before eating it.
That’s it! Yes, it’s that simple. Enjoy these amazing keto microwave cookies!
- Gingerbread Cookies: Just add 1/3 teaspoon ginger, 1/3 tablespoon cinnamon, 1/5 tablespoon nutmeg and 1/8 teaspoon allspice.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Add 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Chocolate Spread Cookies: Add 1 tablespoon of sugar-free or keto-friendly chocolate spread in the middle (once the cookie is cooled).
- Cocoa Cookies: Add one teaspoon of cocoa powder and 1 teaspoon of low-carb chocolate chips.
- Mint Cookies: Add 1/2 teaspoon of thinly chopped fresh mint.
Tips And Ideas
Add Some Keto Ice Cream!
I love eating this microwave keto cookie with some keto ice cream. This combination is seriously amazing and I always enjoy it!
If you want to make your own keto ice cream, then I suggest checking out this recipe.
Try Other Extracts
In this almond flour microwave cookie recipe, I was using vanilla extract, but you could try other extracts like banana and strawberry to change up the flavor.
Nowadays there are many companies that make really high quality and great tasting extracts from all sorts of different fruits. So, have fun experimenting!
Add Some Nuts
Nuts like pecans are fairly low in carbs and can add some crunch and flavor to your cookie.
You can learn how to roast pecans (keto-style) here. I really like this recipe, but you can use any method you like.
Can you use xylitol instead of Erythritol?
Yes, no problem, but the texture may be a bit different. Still delicious.
Can You Bake These Instead?
It’s much easier to prepare these cookies in the microwave, but if you prefer you can bake them in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 tablespoons Almond Flour
- 1/2 tablespoon Erythritol
- 0.4 oz Butter (12g)
- 1/2 teaspoon Gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Low Carb Keto Chocolate Chips
- Mix the ingredients together using a fork, until everything is combined and forms a ball.
- Flatten the cookie dough onto a plate lined with parchment paper. Microwave until the cookie is cooked through (about 50 seconds).Let it cool completely before eating it. Enjoy!
Comment below and let me know what you think of this recipe.