Today I will show you how to make the perfect keto chocolate chaffle. The texture of this chaffle is light and fluffy, and the chocolate flavor is rich and delicious.
This chaffle is also very easy to make, and it only takes a few minutes to cook.
Add your favorite toppings on top for an extra special treat! Eat it with your favorite cup of coffee for a luxury breakfast, or have it as a snack or dessert.
I like this keto chocolate chaffle recipe so much! It’s really tasty and takes no time to make. So, let’s get started!
Why You Should Try This Recipe
– These keto chocolate chaffles are so tasty, it’s the perfect low carb breakfast or snack!
– They are easy to make and only require a few ingredients.
– The texture of the keto chocolate chaffles is similar to a waffle, but they are made without all the sugar and carbs.
👨🍳 Keto Chocolate Chaffle Recipe Ingredients
To make this keto chocolate chaffle you will need:
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Cocoa Powder
- pinch of Stevia Extract powder / different sweetener
Plus, a waffle maker.
🌟 Making Keto Chocolate Chaffles
Easily make the perfect keto chocolate chaffle at home by following these steps:
Start by preheating the waffle maker and greasing it with butter or cooking spray.
Then, place the cocoa powder, egg, and sweetener in a mixing bowl. Whisk them together.
Pour the batter into the waffle maker. Cook for a few minutes until crispy and ready.
Allow the chaffless to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. Add your toppings on top to make this keto chocolate chaffle extra special.
Desserts On The Keto Diet
There are so many keto dessert recipes online. Some of them are easy, while others take a little more time.
If you are looking for a really simple and quick keto dessert, you have to try this low carb chaffle. It tastes great, the texture is perfect and it only takes a few minutes to make.
This chocolate chaffle with almond flour contains just 2.5g of net carbs per serving, which is perfect for keto and low-carb diets.
Eat it in moderation as a treat or snack, or enjoy it as part of a healthy, balanced diet.
Using a Waffle Maker
After starting the keto diet, I bought a waffle maker. I was really excited to make all kinds of different waffles, but I quickly realized that most waffle recipes are not keto-friendly.
I had to get creative and come up with my own recipes. This is one of my favorites.
If you like chaffles as much as I do, do yourself a favor and buy a waffle maker. They’re cheap and easy to use, and they make keto chaffles a breeze.
And if you have children, they’ll probably love helping you make them! I think that making low carb, healthy food can be a fun activity for kids.
But of course- caution is needed, because hot oil and waffle makers can be dangerous.
Add whipped cream, low carb chocolate sauce, nuts, or berries for the perfect topping on your keto chaffle!
Just remember – all of these toppings contain carbs. It’s important to take that into account when you’re tracking your macros.
Some people “choose” to ignore the carbs in their toppings, but I don’t recommend it because you only fool yourself.
Is Cocoa Powder Really Keto Friendly?
Cocao powder is very high in carbs. But that doesn’t mean you can’t use it for keto desserts and other recipes.
In most cases, you need a tiny amount to get the flavor and texture you want. For example for this recipe- we are using just 1.5 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
Just make sure to buy high-quality, real cocoa powder without any added sugar or other ingredients.
I hope you liked my recipe! Make sure to check out other amazing keto and carnivore recipes on my website! Thank you for reading 🙂
- Waffle Maker
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Cocoa Powder
- pinch Stevia Extract powder / different sweetener
- Start by preheating the waffle maker and greasing it with butter or cooking spray.Then, place the cocoa powder, egg, and sweetener in a mixing bowl. Whisk them together.
- Pour the batter into the waffle maker. Cook for a few minutes until crispy and ready.
- Allow the chaffless to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. Add your toppings on top to make this keto chocolate chaffle extra special.
Comment below and let me know what you think of this recipe.