When I was younger, brownie batter was my favorite thing to eat. I would make a batch of brownies, and then eat the batter raw. It was so delicious.
I was searching for the perfect keto edible brownie batter recipe- and unfortuanlly, most of them ended up dry and crumbly.
So, I created this recipe that is super moist and fudgy, just like the real thing.
Make this low carb edible brownie batter and surprise your family and friends. It’s so good, and the best part is that it’s so easy to make.
Why You Should Try This Recipe
– This edible keto brownie batter recipe is very easy, quick, and simple to make.
– It tastes amazing, and is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth while staying on track with your keto diet.
– This recipe is also great for making ahead of time and storing in the fridge for when those unexpected cravings hit!
👨🍳 Edible Keto Brownie Batter Ingredients
To make the low carb edible brownie batter you will need these ingredients:
1.6oz (45g) Almond Flour (blanched)
0.9oz (25g) Low Carb Chocolate Chips – There are many brands that offer keto-friendly, low-carb chocolate chips. Make sure to read the label to make sure the product you are buying is suitable for keto.
0.7oz (20g) Butter (salted)
0.25oz (7g) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
0.7oz (20g) Confectioners Swerve Sweetener
0.9oz (25g) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon
Pinch of Salt
✨ How To Make Keto Edible Brownie Batter
Follow these instructions to make the perfect keto edible brownie batter:
Cut the butter into a few pieces and place it in a medium bowl. Add the keto-friendly chips inside.
Microwave both for about 30 seconds – until everything is melted. Use a spatula to mix and combine them well.
Add the remaining ingredients. Use the spatula to mix again. Once everything is combined- the keto edible brownie batter is ready!
Enjoy this tasty edible keto brownie batter – it’s sooooo good!
More Amazing Keto Recipes
If you liked this keto edible brownie batter recipe- make sure to check out these amazing and tasty keto recipes on our website:
The keto diet is amazing for weight lose and health, but sometimes you just want a little something sweet.
This keto edible brownie batter is the perfect solution! It’s sweet, chocolatey, and only has 3g of net carbs per serving.
Plus, it’s super easy to make. Just mix all the ingredients together and you’re done!
In my opinion- keto sweets and treats are fine, as long as they are consumed in moderation.
This low carb edible brownie batter is perfect for those moments when you need a little something sweet, but don’t want to go overboard.
Try Adding Other Extracts!
In addition to the vanilla extract I use in this edible keto brownie batter recipe, you could also try adding other extracts like lemon, orange, almond, or peppermint.
Or- add something interesting like cake batter extract. Don’t use too much, start with 1/4 teaspoon and add more to taste.
Can You Freeze It?
I don’t recommend freezing this brownie batter as the texture may be affected. It’s better to keep it in the fridge in an airtight container and eat it within a few days.
I hope you liked this recipe. Let me know what you think in the comments below. Thank you so much for reading, and make sure to check out other keto-friendly recipes on my website.
- 1.6 oz Almond Flour (blanched) (45g)
- 0.9 oz Low Carb Chocolate Chip (25g)
- 0.7 oz Butter (salted) (20g)
- 0.25 oz Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (7g)
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 0.7 oz Confectioners Swerve Sweetener (20g)
- 0.9 oz Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (25g)
- 1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- Cut the butter into pieces and place it in a medium bowl. Add the keto-friendly chips .Microwave them both for about 30 seconds – until everything is melted. Use a spatula to combine and mix them well.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Use the spatula to mix again. Once everything is combined- the keto edible brownie batter is ready!Enjoy!
Comment below and let me know what you think of this recipe.