On KetoAndEat you can find the largest collection of carnivore diet recipes available online!
You can also find here information, tips, and guides that will help you succeed on your carnivore diet journey!
- 🍝 Carnivore Noodles
- 🍕 Carnivore Pizza
- 🍞 Carnivore Bread
- ✨ Carnivore Breakfast Muffins
- ⭐ Carnivore Breakfast Casserole
- Carnivore Gravy
- Carnivore Chips
- Carnivore Pizza Crust
- Carnivore Tortillas
- Carnivore Bone Broth
- Carnivore Chuck Roast
- Carnivore Salmon
- Carnivore Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Carnivore Chicken Soup
- Carnivore Egg Drop Soup
- [View All Carnivore Recipes]
- 🥞 Carnivore Pancakes
- 🍨 Carnivore Ice Cream
- 🍪 Carnivore Cookies
- 🥮 Carnivore Cheesecake
- 🤩 Carnivore Egg Pudding
- Carnivore Custard
- [View All Carnivore Dessert Recipes]
- Diarrhea On Carnivore : 9 Causes + Solutions
- Carnivore Diet Cost and How to Make It Affordable
- Chicken On The Carnivore Diet
- 5 Tips For Carnivore Diet & Bodybuilding
- Carnivore vs Keto
- Cheese On Carnivore Diet (+Top 10 Cheese)
- 15 Tips For Your First Time On The Carnivore Diet
- Counting Calories On The Carnivore Diet
- Carnivore Diet Sauces & Condiments
- Best Carnivore Diet Books
- Carnivore Diet And Magnesium
- Carnivore Diet For IBS
- Carnivore Diet Pros And Cons
- Carnivore Diet Eggs
- Carnivore Diet On The Go
- Mayo On Carnivore Diet
What Is The Carnivore Diet?
The carnivore diet is a diet that only consists of animal products. No plants are consumed on this diet, and this includes all fruits and vegetables.
The carnivore diet gained popularity in recent years as a way to lose weight and improve overall health. There are tens of thousands of people who follow this diet and swear by its benefits.
The carnivore diet is the ultimate elimination diet. It eliminates all potential food allergens and gut irritants.
This allows the gut to heal and makes it easier to absorb nutrients from food. Meat heals, and by following a carnivore diet, you are giving your body the nutrients it needs to heal itself.
The Benefits of The Carnivore Diet
– The carnivore diet allows your body to get all of the nutrients it needs from animal products only.
You don’t consume plants that contain different substances that mess with nutrient absorption and can actually be toxic to your body (phytates, lectins, saponins, etc).
– It’s very effective for weight loss, it balances your hormones, and allows the body to heal itself.
The weight loss is a “side effect”. That means you lose weight by becoming healthier, and not by limiting yourself and counting calories.
– It’s simple and effective. No calorie counting or spending hours in the kitchen. Just eat meat when hungry, until satisfied.
What To Eat on The Carnivore Diet
On the carnivore diet, you can eat any animal product, including: beef, chicken, fish, pork, lamb, and eggs. Buy meat from the butcher, and avoid processed meats.
There is no need to count calories or macros on this diet. When you feel hungry- eat the meat you feel like eating, until you feel satisfied.
Somedays you want beef, and others you want chicken. It all evens out in the end. Let your body guide you.
Carnivore Diet Cost
The carnivore diet can be expensive, or it can be very affordable. It all depends on the meat you purchase.
The best quality meat will be organic, grass-fed, and free-range. This type of meat can be expensive.
However, regular, “supermarket” meat is absolutely fine. Most people thrive on the carnivore diet eating regular meat – not grass-fed.
If you can source and afford it- it’s just a bonus. You can read more about the cost of the carnivore diet, here- carnivore diet cost and how to make it affordable.