These 2 ingredient keto tortillas are perfect for anyone on a low carb diet! They’re made with just 2 ingredients (excluding water), and they’re super easy to make.
You can use them for tacos, burritos, quesadillas, or even just as low-carb tortilla chips!
I like this recipe so much because it’s quick, and the tortillas taste great. I also like that they don’t have any weird ingredients in them.
So, if you’re looking for an easy and delicious low carb tortilla recipe, then you’ll definitely want to try these 2 ingredient keto tortillas!
Why You Should Try This Recipe
– These 2 ingredient keto tortillas are super easy to make and only require a few minutes to cook.
– They are a great alternative to traditional tortillas, which can be high in carbs and calories.
– These tortillas are also gluten-free.
To make these keto tortillas, you will need:
- 1/2 cup (56 g) Coconut Flour
- 2 1/4 tablespoons Whole Psyllium Husk
- 1 cup water (220ml)
🌯 Making 2 Ingredient Low Carb Tortillas
To make these simple keto tortillas, follow these easy steps:
Add the coconut flour and psyllium husk to a mixing bowl, and mix well.
Then, add the water and mix again until it is well combined. Let it thicken for about 10 minutes and then shape it into a ball.
Divide the dough into 4 pieces. Form each piece of dough into a ball.
Place each ball between 2 large pieces of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to roll a 6.5″ (16.5cm) circle. Then, remove it carefully.
Repeat the process for all of them.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat and grease with butter. Place each tortilla and cook for about 2 minutes or until it browns. Then, flip it and cook for another 2 minutes.
That’s it! Enjoy these 2 ingredient keto tortillas!
Keto & Tortillas
Tortillas are one of the most versatile keto-friendly foods out there. You can make them sweet or savory, wrap them around all sorts of fillings, and cook them in a variety of ways.
But what if you’re short on time or ingredients? Well, in that case, these 2 ingredient low carb tortillas are just what you need!
I’ve seen a lot of recipes for 2 ingredient keto tortillas floating around the internet, but most of them are not really worth the effort. They’re either too dry, too crumbly, or just plain tasteless.
But these tortillas are different. They are so good and so easy to make. You can serve them hot, cold, or even grill them!
Each of these keto tortillas contains about 4g of net carbs, so they are the perfect low-carb option for your next tortilla-based meal. Just don’t go overboard and eat the whole batch in one sitting!
Is Coconut Flour Keto Friendly?
A serving (3.5oz – 100g) of coconut flour has only 7.5g net carbs. So, you can use it for your keto baking. But remember -moderation is key. Carbs can quickly add up.
What is the difference between almond flour and coconut flour?
Almond flour is made from blanched almonds that have had their skins removed. Coconut flour is made by grinding down the meat of a coconut.
Both are low-carb and keto-friendly, but each has its uses. Almond flour is good for light, fluffy baked goods like cakes and muffins, while coconut flour is good for dense, moist goods like quick bread and brownies.
I hope you liked my 2 ingredient keto tortillas recipe! Please let me know in the comments below what you think about this recipe. Also, make sure to check out the other great keto and low carb recipes on my website!
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour (55 g)
- 2 1/4 tablespoons Whole Psyllium Husk
- 1 cup Water (220ml)
- Add the coconut flour and psyllium husk to a mixing bowl, and mix well.Then, add the water and mix again until it is well combined. Let it thicken for about 10 minutes and then shape it into a ball.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces. Form each piece of dough into a ball.
- Place each ball between 2 large pieces of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to roll a 6.5″ (16.5cm) circle. Then, remove it carefully.Repeat the process for all of them.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and grease with butter. Place each tortilla and cook for about 2 minutes or until it browns. Then, flip it and cook for another 2 minutes.That’s it! Enjoy!
Comment below and let me know what you think of this recipe.